Thursday, 14 April 2016

Something Very Different

Despite my best intentions for this blog life and other interests have taken hold of my time. Studying in university full time, working 5 days a week and with a child and another on the way, finding a few hours to paints has grown difficult.

However, I am ploddings along slowly. I have painted up half a battalion of French Ligne and almost completed a building from Grand Manner. I have also just finished building my new PC which can be found here if anyone is interested. Below is a few pictures of what I built. It was very fulfilling to be able to read up on each part needed, plan what would be done and to then complete the project. It's a similar feeling from painting figures (when I complete a unit!!).







No comments:

Post a Comment